Aqua Well & Pump Systems is hiring a full-time office receptionist to join our team! We’re looking for a friendly and outgoing individual to answer phone calls, schedule service calls, enter & file invoices, and assist with other office tasks.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Answer incoming phone calls.
- Respond to online inquiries from customers.
- Enter, file & organize invoices after service work is completed.
- Create work orders in FileMaker software.
- Dispatch service technicians to service calls.
- Prepare quotes, forms, and reports for customers.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- High School education, GED or Equivalent certification.
- Effective written and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills preferred.
- Ability to work on and complete multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proactively troubleshoot over the phone.
- Solid attention to detail and ability to manage shifting priorities.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
Monday – Friday with the potential for one day off weekly after training is complete.
$16 - $18 per hour depending on experienceOpen Application (PDF)
Once you have completed the application, please email it to us at:email@example.com